A high tech, heavy weather jacket: Murrumbidgee is Blue Dingo’s most popular Jacket. It has been designed to withstand the harshest of conditions in Australia. The jacket is waterproof, breathable and is sold complete with all patent tags.
Murrumbidgee is a full armour model jacket that comes with an internal zip out lining. This lining is a quilted micro polyester insulation lining otherwise known as PRL Thermoline A Grade. However, it is removable in warm weather. In addition to that, this lining is designed to provide effective insulation. It is suitable for use in sub-zero conditions.
The jacket has an external shell that encompasses two fixed inner linings. A semi permeable vapour barrier also called Reissa Power Skin. This vapour barrier is 100% waterproof. With this particular construction, the jacket is given the ability to “breath”. Secondly, there is also a mesh liner that is constructed to provide a light insulation to the power skin.
A high grade Cordula polyester fabric is carefully combined to manufacture the outer shell. This fabric is extremely durable, exceptionally stylish and has the right strength-to-weight ratio. In addition to that, it is resistant to tear, scuffs and abrasion. It offers best performance when compared to its value. Similarly, it is used to make jackets that have high visibility.
The jackets have properly fitted pockets. Besides, the jackets are turtle padded with an external adjustable strap added to help fine-tune the waist and the arms. Furthermore, the end of the inner cuff layer properly strapped and finally positioned using press stud. Also, the external cuffs are zipped, velcro flapped. Moreover, there are an additional four zips and velcro flapped external pockets.
The jackets have 3M Scotchlite reflective bands placed at the front back and the sides. 3M Scotchlite reflective material is bright, durable and of high quality. Retro reflectivity is the technique used to aid the eye to see objects in low light after they have been illuminated by a source of light. This makes the jackets visible in low light conditions.
The Murrumbidgee jacket is made to achieve the highest levels of comfort. It has been designed to take up the shape of the body. The ergonomic shape allows the rider to be comfortable in all positions, from extended arm and forward lean all the way to upright siting positions. There nice quality snug fittings around the neck as well to ensure that comfort is guaranteed at the same time, they are adjustable almost all positions.
The Ladies Murrumbidgee jackets come in sizes that range from 8 to 22. This means that everybody is catered for. Consequently, the jackets have exterior zip all of which are course tooth. Moreover, the zips are premium YKK.
Nevertheless, the jacket is designed to be versatile in terms of weather conditions. In fact, the jacket can be used all year long. Through all seasons; wet and dry. Basically, the front is zipped first, then the velcro flap and lastly, the six press studs are fasted. Besides that, the jacket is 100% rain proof but also it is wind proof as well.
The distinct features of the Murrumbidgee jacket include:
- The jacket is 100% Waterproof coupled with a zip out thermal liner
- It has high quality CE Approved Armoured protectors at back, shoulders and elbows. These are to ensure the rider in all weather conditions.
- The jacket has well fitted multi pockets positioned all around the jacket including on the forearm, the inside plaquette. These pockets are ideal for mobile phone safety and hips
- The jackets incorporated an adjustable elasticated waistband that is custom fit to ensure maximum comfort.
- The jacket is tested with Australian and EU specification for design, safety and comfort
- The jacket is manufacture from Dupont Cordura shell fabric that is durable, tear resistant and optimal print medium
- The PLR thermoline insulation is used to keep the conditions inside the jacket optimal at all times despite the weather conditions
- The jacket has a full front zipper under plaquette with Velcro and heavy-duty press studs
- Zippered cuffs with Velcro ensure that water is kept from entering the jacket
- The 3m reflective piping is fitted around jacket for utmost visibility in the dark especially at night.
- Reissa Powerskin waterproof membrane ensures that the body is kept under circulation of air to prevent sweating
- Fleece lined turtle collar that is adjustable is installed on the jacket for extra comfort
The Murrumbidgee is a specific purpose jackets that is made to remain a perfect choice suitable for all weather & terrain. Quality in the jacket is not compromised by any cheap material. Buying this jacket guarantees maximum safety in all-weather conditions.